Bollywood movie- Veer Zaara
In 2004, Veer Zaara movie directed by Yash Chopra with his son Aditey chopra. Star cast in this movie
Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta.
Budget of movie: Rs 230 millions
Box office earning:Rs 976.4 million
Released date 12 November, 2004
Ratings according to
IMDB – 7.9
Torrent tomato- 91%
Short description of movie:
It stars Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta on screen play role of romantic lovers and show the other side of love and sacrifice in movie ; Veer is an Indian Air Force pilot and Zaara is a Pakistani woman came from a rich political family of Lahore to India to fulfill her Bebe (grandmother) final wish to scatter her ashes in the Sutlej river. Here she came to contact with Veer and his family. In din short period of time Zaara and Veer both falling in love with each other and From here Veer-Zaara love story show faces of feelings, respect, love, sacrifice and romance.
For more Plot Click on this
Dialogue of movie Veer Zaara
- Sarhad paar ek aisa shaksh hai … joh aapke liye apni jaan bhi de dega
Meaning: There is one person across the boundaries of country who give his life for you.
- Sachi mohabbat zindagi mein sirf ek baar hoti hai … aur jab hoti hai … toh koi bhagwan yah khuda usse nakamyab nahi hone deta
Meaning: True love happens only once in life and when it happens then God makes sure that it is successful
- Woh kehte hai yeh tera desh nahi, phir kyun mere desh jaisa lagta hai … woh kehta hai main us jaisa nahi, phir kyun mujh jaisa woh lagta hai
Meaning : They say that this is not my country, then why does it look like my country … he says that I am not like him, then why does he look like mine.
Ek aurat ki mohabbat aur ek mard ki mohabbat mein bahut fark hota hai
- Mohabbat kitaabon mein hoti hai, shayari mein hoti hai … zindagi mein nahi
- Yeh khuda ke roop mein insaan hai … yah insaan ke roop mein khuda
Dialogue of movie Veer Zarra For Facebook and Instagram: